6 Things Irreplaceable Virtual Assistants in the Philippines Do
Business owners continue to flourish due to the virtual assistant services provided by virtual companies from the Philippines. For your clients to achieve the most coveted work-life balance, your virtual assistant company strives to provide exceptional support to their business operations. You continuously show them what you can do and what else you can offer for their growth. Each day means to live up to the expectations you’ve set for your company and your clients, that is – to become an irreplaceable virtual assistant company.
To become an awesome VA company from the Philippines, it is a good start to keep in mind your main goal: take ownership of your responsibilities to your clients’ businesses and contribute to their success. Plus, remember the fact that it is your behavior at work as virtual assistants that matters to every client – it is what makes client think that you are irreplaceable.
So, what are the certain behaviors you have to value to maintain your VA company’s edge over its competitors?
1. Be result-oriented. As VAs, focus on what you can accomplish. Do not concentrate on how much you have done or how long you have been working, but what you have produced at the end of your shift. Taking ownership of your tasks makes you progress with difficult assignment. To leverage the Internet or inform your leaders of what you are going through are some steps you can take to make sure of a quality work for your clients.
Your consistency in your output also tells how determined you are to work towards your goals. Making to-do-list and working on tasks one at a time are just some ways to follow through your own progress. And, despite your routines, it is no wonder that you are also capable to embrace changes that may come up unexpectedly.
2. Keep the can-do attitude to create positive work environment. When you can say confidently that you can do the task (even if it means that it is your first time to do the actual procedures), this makes clients trust your virtual assistant company. Your willingness to figure out the how-tos and not to give up help build your company’s reliability.
A positive attitude of one VA affects other VAs big time. Anything bad can always happen at work, but when you are upbeat, there is no time to dwell on any negativity or any limitation, but to find the right solution as your clients rely on your strengths to provide quality work.
3. Work with peers closely together to boost productivity. A project is easily accomplished with more heads sharing ideas and more hands working towards its realization. And, sharing feedback about each other’s job reminds you of whatever you are doing is right or you are able to correct a simple mistake before it gets worse.
Remember that to take every opportunity for you as virtual assistants to build a strong spirit of teamwork assures your virtual company’s long-term success.
4. You are imperfect, but you should keep looking to better your job. Your virtual company needs to become marketable and competitive. So, take the initiative to watch video tutorials or read about detailed instructions on certain tools because it is very helpful for you to get ready for a new task or to improve the current processes utilized in the business operations of your clients.
Seeing the bigger picture, you can raise questions to clarify ambiguity in the instructions, and let your clients know your concerns or ideas, so as not to make the business operation more complicated. This constant and clear communication builds a stronger working relationship with your client based on trust. They will notice that even if you fall short of certain skills, you are willing to learn and accomplish the task efficiently.
Challenging yourselves strengthens your weaknesses – that is coming out of your comfort zones. To embrace anything new for your holistic development makes a great difference. You will be able to learn that believing in your potentials turns you into exceptional VAs.
5. Be mindful of your clients’ needs to give them the peace of mind that they deserve. When you encounter some nuisance or some conflict, expect your clients to forget discussing them with you. So decide wisely. Remember that business owners are leaders who make decisions for the business. They’ve got a lot in mind that they cannot find time to discuss the problem with you in detail. They appreciate much if you take the liberty to solve the problem at hand. Do your best to come up with the sound decision even under pressure. You have your virtual assistant team to help you whenever some things are out of control. Take the advice of your seniors, or co-VAs who have more experience on the particular case.
6. Above all, always be grateful and stay humble at work. Being glad with what you have right now and positive about everything lessens the negativity that may only dwell in the workplace. Your humility creates an impact as you commit yourself to helping not only yourself but also the people you work with especially your clients’ business. At the end of the day, ask yourself: what have you done to help your clients?
The bottom line is what makes you as virtual assistants go the extra mile is your intention to stand up for your company’s philosophy. How you are at work is how you prove that your virtual company is irreplaceable.
Juvy Ann Magbanua
Latest posts by Juvy Ann Magbanua (see all)
- Getting To Know Don Wickelgren - March 8, 2016
- 10 Tips on Using Your Emails as a Virtual Assistant - January 26, 2016
- 10 Social Media Etiquette for Business Owners - December 3, 2015