- At least 3 years of experience as an IT support or administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Management or Computer Science.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to understand complex information and requirements.
- Can work well with others.
- Able to multi task.
- Can work on flexible schedules – day shift, mid-shift or night shift.
- Has good communication skills.
- Monitor and maintain all the equipment and devices used.
- Maintain an inventory of all the equipment and their allocation and utilization.
- Determine software and hardware needs and make recommendations.
- Safeguard the company’s IT infrastructure against security threats.
- Administer the network connections to ensure optimum connection for the staff and coordinate with the ISP providers for troubleshooting.
- Create and implement policies and procedures
- Foresee possible issues and make recommendations in advance.
- Research and recommend IT solutions to improve our current IT systems and infrastructure.
- Train or educate the staff in IT security protocols as needed.
- Communicate with clients with regard to their requirements as needed.